Friday, October 22, 2010

Procrastination at its best!

So Clearlycontacts.ca had a promotion a few days ago and gave away 10,000 pairs of free glasses.  I ordered a pair through the promotion although it wasn't totally free since I had to upgrade my lenses because of my terrible vision.  However, it was still a great deal as the frames and basic lenses were free of charge.  I wanted to see how my new frames would look so I tried their virtual mirror which turned out to be way too much fun...of course I had to "try on" almost every pair they have. While it would appear that I have a lot of time on my hands, that's not exactly true.  I have two sleeping kids and really need to be doing some homework, which is what I'll be doing in about two minutes from now.

By the way, I am actually "wearing" the frames that I ordered.  They are supposed to arrive by November 4th so I'm pretty excited to receive them as I haven't had new glasses in a few years since I normally wear contacts.  Since my vision is so poor, I thought I better see what my kids would look like sporting some stylish frames just in case they have inherited this unfortunate trait.  As for Jeremy, I couldn't find a decent picture of him without glasses so I just put some rose-coloured glasses on him instead.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails