She decided to try crocheting one for him and received so many compliments that she thought she'd try selling them and was clearly successful. My personal favourite of the boys' hats is the newsboy hat but all the animal hats would likely be my toddler's favourite. When you look at her Facebook page or website, you'll see all sorts of fun animal hats including a giraffe, rabbit, bear, cat, mouse, and many more! It's refreshing to see so many options for the boys.
Fuzzy Nogginz is happy to customize orders with various colours and design options. She is willing to try new things so please contact Tanya if you are interested in having something made and she will be happy to work with you to make exactly what you'd like. Because all of her items are custom-made, her prices vary depending on the amount of time and material required to complete a job. She'd be happy to provide a quote if you let her know what it is you're interested in ordering.
Fuzzy Nogginz is going to give one lucky winner a customized hat of their choice.
How to Enter:
I will be numbering entries and using www.random.org to pick s winner as usual. Please leave separate comments for the blog entries.
You can receive up to five entries:
1. Comment on this post and tell us which item is your favourite from the Fuzzy Nogginz website. (Most items are also included in a photo album on the Fuzzy Nogginz Facebook page.)
2. Follow A Sophisticated Mommy via Google Friend Connect.
3. Share this giveaway and let me know in the comments. (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Website).
4. "Like" Fuzzy Nogginz on Facebook and "like" or comment on the giveaway post.
5. "Like" A Sophisticated Mommy on Facebook and "like" or comment on the giveaway post.
The contest will be open until Friday, February 4th at Noon SK Time.
Open to Canada & US.
|Mouse Ears Hat|
|Adult-Sized Matching Hat and Neck Warmer|
|Adorable Baby Sweater|