Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Can See Clearly Now!

The silly snowstorm delayed the arrival of my new glasses..they were supposed to be delivered yesterday according to my tracking number. I can't complain too much though...they are still a week earlier than promised. It's really quite impressive since they (clearlycontacts.ca) had to fill 10,000 orders and my eyes are especially bad so I required special lenses. So here's the picture I created online and the picture I took tonight. What do you think?! It's my first time ordering frames/lenses online but it was a success as far as vision goes. I can see perfectly with them and the lenses fit the frames very well...those with poor vision will know what I'm talking about here. It's always a concern that the lenses could be too thick for the frames but they fit just right. For future reference, I believe that clearlycontacts does their free glasses promotion at least once a year and they have a Facebook fan page that you can "like" so you can keep up with their updates and not miss out on the next big give away.

My "Virtual" Glasses
My Real Glasses!
Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails