Something Sassy Tutus and More shares my love for giveaways so they are generously sponsoring another one! You likely remember Something Sassy for their cute tutus and tutu dresses that were featured in a previous giveaway last fall.
This time around, they are featuring some cute new hats they have available and they even sent one for Aleena to model for you! Before I get into the review, please note that delivery didn't go smoothly because the button that was originally attached was broken upon its arrival. Fortunately, I was a Brownie when I was younger so I put my sewing badge to good use. We found another button to sew on and that is the one you will see in our photos.
Their website says it fits 6 months to 3 years and that sounds pretty accurate to me. It fits Aleena well right now and I can see lots of room for the hat to grow along with her. I think the best thing about the hat is how unique it is. It's nice to see something a little bit different!
One lucky winner will receive their choice of the two hats posted here.
As an extra incentive, Something Sassy will also give away a pair of leg warmers if they receive an additional 25 Facebook "likes" during this giveaway. They're at 415 fans right now so we're going for 440! I will do another draw for these so hopefully we'll have two winners.
As usual, I will be numbering entries and using random.org to select the winners. There are five ways to enter this giveaway.
How to enter:
1. Comment on this post and tell us which hat you would prefer if you win!
2. "Like" Something Sassy on Facebook and "like" the post about the giveaway.
3. "Like" A Sophisticated Mommy on Facebook and "like" the post about the giveaway.
4. Share this giveway and let me know in the comments. (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Forum)
5. Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect and let me know this in the blog comments.
The contest will be open until Friday, January 28th at Noon SK Time.
Open to Canada & US.