Friday, January 28, 2011

My Cute Little Rufflebutt


So I've been resisting many things on Daily Deal Websites lately.  It's been extremely hard especially with all the tempting items I've seen.   I think the most difficult to resist was Stonz booties as they've been popping up everywhere lately.

I hope I don't regret not buying them for next winter but I promised Jeremy that I wouldn't buy any more shoes in larger sizes.  I see where he's coming from but it's Stonz!  They are so expensive otherwise and weren't on sale at all earlier in the season.  Someone please talk me off this ledge as I still really, really want some for Aleena.

Before you are overly impressed with my will power, I absolutely could not resist the recent sale on Rufflebutts Crawlers which came free of charge with their new long-sleeved shirts (also half price).  I got a couple sets including this blue one which fits perfectly and looks adorable.  I love them and Rufflebutts is really onto something with putting the embellishments on a baby's bottom since that's what we usually see when they are crawling around all the time.

I also wanted to mention how incredibly impressed I was with their customer service.  I e-mailed to change my order and received a response via phone call.  Then, because I had ordered two different sizes, they e-mailed me again to make sure that I had chosen the right sizes in my order.  Pretty exceptional customer service if you ask me!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Newest follower from the blog hop. Please follow back.

    Kristine
    http://thissahmsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words regarding RuffleButts. We are always thrilled to read about good experiences...why we do what we do! We sincerely appreciate your business.

    And, by the way, your little cutie could not be more precious in her ruffles!

    Amber
    RuffleButts Founder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails