- Aleena's big smiles.
- How Connor says "pretty please" when he wants something.
- When Connor gives me big hugs and won't let go and I have to literally peel him off of me.
- How Aleena gets excited when her shoes squeak.
- That Connor put Aleena's tutu on his head and ran around the house.
- When I had trouble getting a shirt over Connor's head and told him his head was too big. He replied that "Connor wants a small head!".
- How Aleena chases the dog around and giggles when he licks her face.
- That Connor has to give Aleena a kiss everytime he gets in trouble for making her sad.
- How Connor gets upset when Aleena cries and always tries to cheer her up with a toy or smiles.
- That Aleena loves her brother dearly and he gets her biggest smiles.
- How my dog whines and cries when the kids cry (probably because of the noise but it's still sort of sweet albeit annoying).
- How Connor has to sleep with Winnie the Pooh....who was fortunately recovered after being momentarily lost at Sears.
- How Connor and Aleena laugh and giggle at each other just because.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Appreciating the little things...
I think that we sometimes get so caught up in life that we forget to appreciate the little things. This post is about the little things I love about my kids..and because I'm tired after a long day at work and longer day after work, it's going to be in bullet form.
Posted by Trudy at 9:10 PM