Now, a bit more about me...
I have thought about what to write for this post and decided to use my teaching as a basis. I teach students from other countries and they have told me why they have come to Canada. It really makes me appreciate our lives here. Usually, the first thing they say is that they come here for a better education and more opportunities. I think they are just trying to suck up to the teacher with that one. Then, they say it's safe and there is a lot of space so it's not so crowded. Refugee students are very happy to be here and away from their war torn countries. They are thankful to live in a peaceful country where they can enjoy rights and freedoms that didn't exist in their own countries. My students make me realize how lucky we are here in Canada as it truly as an amazing country with beautiful scenery and wonderful diversity. I love it.
True Cuddles has generously offered to give away a prize package worth $75. They actually suggested customizing the prize to the winner which is pretty awesome. They'll give away a "Pirose for Nursing and Fashion" Nursing Cover-up worth $40 as well as an additional $35 worth of "Cuddles" for either a boy or girl. So I'm not nursing anymore but I'd totally wear one of these scarves as an accessory.. all mommas can make use of these!
Please see the Rafflecopter below for details on how to enter!
|Pirose for Nursing and Fashion|
Why modern mothers love Pirose:
- Functions as a nursing cover, scarf, shawl, head band and stroller or purse accessory
- Lightweight and breathable for portability and comfort
- Use as a stroller or car seat cover when on the go
- Easily tucks into your purse or diaper bag
- 100% polyester material allows for easy washing and drying
- With more than 12 ways to wear, Pirose instantly becomes your go-to accessory