Sunday, November 6, 2011

Watching Daddy

I am not a huge fan of winter but I couldn't resist taking a picture of my adorable kiddos watching their Dad snowblowing the first snowfall of the year. It was the first and there is a lot of it!  It's the same photo below...I just did some cropping and played with the colour.



Also, I am definitely going to make another Black Friday / Cyber Monday post this year.  I know a lot of you plan on doing your Christmas shopping online and I am with you!  Even today, I went to shopping at The Gap and it was fun but it's so much less stressful to explore a website online and I am not great at visualizing clothes on people...I like seeing the photos of people actually wearing clothes.  I also like having a chance to check others' reviews of things like toys or DVDs before I buy.  I realize I could do this at home and then shop but that doesn't seem to work.  I can never find anything in the stores when I do this and it makes the shopping trip quite frustrating.  Here's the post I did last year to give you some background on these lovely shopping days: 

Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails