Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Another Christmas Stocking Mystery has been Solved!

A few readers have asked me about the patterns for the Christmas stockings I posted on my blog last year.  I don't actually own the pattern books but my Mom and Grandma do so I asked them and they came though for us!  The pattern books come from Mary Maxim and are available on their US and Canadian site.  They have most of the patterns that I am familiar with so hopefully this helps those of you who have been desperately trying to find them!  They are $14.99-$19.99 depending which country you buy it from.

Mary Maxim USA - Shows all patterns

Mary Maxim Canada Website - Same pattern books but only shows a few

Since I'm here posting, I just wanted to say that I am not taking a break from blogging intentionally.  However, I was battling various sicknesses last month and now I'm busy writing my final paper for my Masters class.  I hope to get back on track once that is done and post a few more Christmas cookie recipes and share the great gifts and items I bought in the past couple of weeks.  I also have a review and giveaway coming up that I am excited about.  We are just doing a very thorough review process this time around while I finish up my final paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails