|Here were the kiddos around the time I started this blog.|
Without further delay, here are my top ten posts of all time!
1. Daily "Deal" Websites - I don't think this will surprise anyone. This post still receives the most "hits" per month. What this tells me is that I am not the only one with this problem.
2. lia sophia Jewellery Giveaway! $150 Value- This was my biggest giveaway ever. It still gets lots of page views even though the contest ended months ago.
3. Kidco PeaPod Plus Review and Giveaway - I'd always wanted a Kidco PeaPod and apparently so did everyone else. This giveaway received lots of attention along with the most entries for any giveaway I've done so far!
5. Taryn Laine Photography Review & Giveaway- Taryn is a very talented photographer and people love to look at her pictures. This post has received a ton of page views and I hope it has helped to drive her business at least a little. She deserves it as she works hard, does great work and provides awesome deals.
6. Baby Gourmet Review & Giveaway - Obviously Baby Gourmet is onto something because several people found their products interesting and tasty. It only makes sense that baby food should taste good and Baby Gourmet has managed to do just that.
7. Skor Shortbread Cookies - I love that a recipe made the top ten list. These cookies really are addictive. I believe a reader referred to them as Christmas "crack" so bake with caution.
8. The Great Canadian Blog Bash - This was an awesome blog event where I connected with several other Canadian mom bloggers leading up to Canada Day. We celebrated our country and its traditions and promoted lots of great Canadian companies at the same time with lots of product giveaways.
9. Haute Tots Review & Giveaway - I still absolutely love the hat that we received from Haute Tots for this giveaway. We get compliments every time Aleena wears it.
10. TippyToesKnits Giveaway - I love the style of TippyToesKnits hats and was thrilled to do a giveaway for this small but fantastic Etsy shop.
That rounds up the top ten posts according to Blogger Stats. Hope you enjoy and that you keep reading in the months to come. Christmas is coming after all and I have a Kitchen Aid Mixer named Martha that is calling my name.
Finally, I just want to thank everyone for reading my blog and for all the kind words and support I have been given over the past year. I love sharing all sorts of deals, giveaways and stories with you. My favourite part of this blog was the Z99 Radiothon and the amazing outpouring of support that was literally received from across the world. It just makes me realize how powerful the internet is at bringing people together and I truly appreciate that sort of global thinking especially since that's been a concept I have embraced fully in my life.
Thank you for reading and I look forward to sharing more in the year to come!