Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The By JLC Handmade Jewelry Winner is...

Good news!  My colossal term paper is finished...I just have to deliver it at some point today.  However, I was at least able to write this post finally (thanks for being so patient Lyne)!

Without further ado, the winner of the By JLC Handmade Jewelry personalized necklace is Meghan Maluish!  Congrats Meghan!!

First of all, thanks once again to everyone that entered this giveaway and for visiting By JLC Handmade Jewelry's website and Facebook page.  Please consider them when you're hinting about Mother's Day gifts to your significant others as there are lots of beautiful options and they can be customized to your preference.  In addition to their personalized necklaces, By JLC also makes earrings, bracelets, and hair accessories.  It's also fun to keep up with her website and Facebook page to see all the new items she comes up with.

I just want to thank Lyne of By JLC again for also supporting the Z99 Radiothon auction to help raise money for the NICU here in Regina.  You have been awesome to work with and I look forward to keeping in touch!  Duo Xie!

Next, I have a lot of things I am excited to blog about now that my class is over including another review and giveaway that I will post tomorrow.  I also need to finish up my posts about Disney World as I have yet to write about our time at Hollywood Studios which was possibly my favourite of the theme parks.

And finally, please keep voting for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs.  You can vote once a day so just try to remember to click on the logo when you visit my blog.  I'm at #62 now which is still pretty awesome but I'd love to be back in the Top 50 again. Thanks in advance!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again Meghan! You were due since I know you've entered most of my giveaways. :-) Your perseverance paid off.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails